Maywick RB1 Radiant Plaque Burner (Kebab
- The RB1 has been developed to provide unrivalled radiant
heat, ideally suited to the food industry. The units are made from 304
grade stainless steel, safe for food use, giving a long service life. Made from
the same material as used on the 'Space Shuttle' it burns gas and radiates heat
very efficiently. This type of burner differs from the 'Clay' type that
have almost no radiant ability.
- Already used World Wide by many kebab cooker
manufacturers, the RB1 can use either Natural Gas or LPG. Burners can be
combined in rows firing upwards, sideways, or even down.
- The RB1 outer shell has a Life Time guarantee, and plaques
can easily be replaced.
- Each burner is rated at 3.22kw, having a radiant heat
surface area 180mm x 125mm. The burner has fixing holes for easy mounting and
- The gas and air enters via a Venturi at one end of the
burner. This requires that each unit is installed in such a way to allow
for a smooth flow of combustion air.